Friday, July 25, 2014

Jessica & Rhys 29th June 2013 The Tea Room QVB

Wedding: Jessica & Rhys
29th June 2013
The Tea Room QVB

Hi Scott,

Thank you so much for helping us celebrate our wedding! It really made the night! We're delighted with our choice to have Jazz Fever perform. While the Dj was also great, Rhys admits I was right in wanting the live band all night (ha ha I wish I stood my ground!) - we could have listened to you and danced all night!

Thank you also for being so accommodating in accompanying Matthew during our bridal waltz. It was really special to have him perform and of course, as a big sister, I'm always so proud of him. 

It was so easy to work with you because I had complete faith in the band's ability and professionalism for the night. I will certainly recommend Jazz Fever to others. I had lots of enquiries on the night and everybody noted how wonderful you all were!

I've attached some pictures for you :)

Cheers,
Jess




















No comments:

Post a Comment