Thursday, January 21, 2016

Rachel & Daryl 25th October, 2014 Grounds of Alexandria

Wedding: Rachel & Daryl
25th October, 2014
Grounds of Alexandria

Hi Scott,

I've made multiple mental notes (plus more every time someone else tells us how fantastic the jazz band at our reception was) to email to thank you guys for the fabulous job your team did! I am so sorry for only getting down to this now, we absolutely loved your work and have had so many of our guests compliment your music.

I hope you and the rest of the guys are well. I've attached some photos of the band below, let me know if you'd like the high res versions. Thanks once again, the night wouldn't have been the same without you guys!

Oh and if you're putting up a review, let me add how professional, reliable and easy I found you guys to work with.

Best wishes,



Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment